Double Your Donations With Corporate Matching!
Did you know that many business organizations offer a matching gift program as part of their employee benefits package?
These programs allow you to invoke your organization's philanthropy for the benefit of RHE! Through corporate gift matching, your employer can multiply your donation to RHE PTO!
If your employer does offer this program, your Human Resources department should provide you with a matching gift form to include with your RHE PTO donation.
Simple Steps for Corporate Matching:
✓ Contact your employer’s HR or community giving department for information regarding your companies matching grant program. Most companies will have much of this information in your company’s intranet.
✓ Make donation check out to Rough Hollow Elementary.
✓ Requesting a matching gift is usually a short process initiated by the donor. You can do this either by filling out and submitting a paper form provided by your employer or through an electronic process.
✓ Your company will contact the PTO treasurer to transfer the matching funds.
Important information your company may need to process the match:
• Organization name: Rough Hollow Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization
• EIN: 85-0663506
• Address: 4219 Bee Creek Rd Spicewood, TX 78669
• Telephone: 737 931 3000
• Contact: Manju Raj, Treasurer
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What are employee matching gift programs?
• Employee matching gift programs are corporate giving programs in which the company matches donations made by employees to eligible nonprofit organizations. It's an easy way to double your contribution to RHE!
What amount is eligible?
• Any donation amount is eligible! Most companies match dollar for dollar. However, please check with your company for any specific requirements.
What are volunteer grant programs?
• Volunteer grant programs are corporate giving programs in which companies provide monetary donations to non-profit organizations where employees volunteer regularly. If you volunteer with the RHE PTO, it's an easy way to provide us with additional financial support!
How do I request a matching gift or volunteer grant?
• Requesting a matching gift or volunteer grant is normally a five-minute process that must be initiated by the donor/volunteer. You can do this by filling out and submitting a paper match form provided by your employer or through an electronic submission process, if your employer has one. Please contact your HR department to request this information. If your company has no formal process and/or forms in place, no problem! Simply make a donation to RHE and then request a Proof of Donation letter that you can submit to your company.
What if I still have questions?
• For questions regarding your company's programs, please contact your employer's HR or community giving department.
• For questions regarding submitting a matching gift or volunteer grant request to us, please email us at email@example.com
Rough Hollow Elementary School PTO is a 501c(3) Non-profit Organization. It is a separate legal entity and is not part of Rough Hollow Elementary School or Lake Travis Independent School District.
- Thursday, October 28
- Friday, October 29
- Monday, November 1
- Monday, November 22
- Tuesday, November 23
- Wednesday, November 24
- Thursday, November 25
- Friday, November 26